What's for dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Tonight I am solo for dinner. I pulled a portion of smoked pork butt from my freezer this morning. I am going to eat that with some rice and a bag of frozen vegetables. Not very exciting...
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Chick-Fil-A! YES!
  • Troutrouter1968
    Troutrouter1968 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Chicken and green beans
  • Skyblueyellow
    Skyblueyellow Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    London broil, baked potatoes, sour cream, and some sort of vegetable that I haven't yet decided. Probably broccoli or green beans.
  • bpatt012
    bpatt012 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    The last dregs of a Thai beef/onion/broccoli/mushroom stir-fry with coconut milk that I made earlier in the week, and then I'll make a spinach/feta salad to round it out :)
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Baked chicken breast drizzled with yogurt sauce and green beans sauteed in olive oil, garlic, and lemon. It's my first time trying green beans, so I hope it turns out well!
  • nicolesrq2
    nicolesrq2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Turkey tacos :smile:
  • 7ElizabethAnn7
    7ElizabethAnn7 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's porcini mushroom and truffle triangoli pasta with broccoli.
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    we are cooking Mahi and broccoli....if I have the calories, I'll put cheese on my broccoli! But lunch is much more interesting....my favorite chicken salad (4 oz of chicken breast, 4 oz of diced apple, tons of diced celery and light mayo). I forgot how much I love it!
  • BiomedDent
    BiomedDent Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Carrot and Coriander soup!
  • maybe1pe
    maybe1pe Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    baked salmon, au gratin potatoes, and mixed veggies (corn, peas, celery, green beans). And probably an oatmeal raisin cookie.
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    Tonight we are making zoodles with marinara and Italian sausage. I'm planning to add some bell peppers and mushrooms to the mix and it will be amazing!
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    Sweet potato topped with spiced shredded chicken and black beans, with a healthy dollop of Greek yogurt. Probably some roasted grapes as a side/dessert.
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    boiled potato (skin on), green beans, crumbed turkey fillet
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Just had my go-to oats bowl: two packets instant oats (Berry Cobbler flavor-love this stuff!), with 1 serving plain oats. Cooked in water and then I added fresh blueberries and 1/4 cup of milk to the top.
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Emily3907 wrote: »
    Chick-Fil-A! YES!

Change in plans. Five Guys now. Yesser!
  • tanya7768
    tanya7768 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Crock pot teriyaki chicken, rice and broccoli
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Butternut squash soup with chopped spinach and three cheese ravioli floating in it.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Nut-crusted chicken, sautéed zucchini with basil, rice cooked in chicken stock.