Mfp diary buddies?? 20 kgs to lose!

Options
Hello everyone. I want to lose 20 kgs in total and I will start logging everything everyday and I want another person to do it with me for motivation! I am 21 and 4th year university student so the foods I eat are easy to make and eat lol.
Anyway, I need a person who will keep me motivated and I will do the same for them! I need this guys. Ps. I will be eating 1200 calories a day for days that I don't exercise.

Replies

• 5n00py
    5n00py Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    If someone at the other end of the age scale with 25kgs still to go is of any use to you, count me in. I'm transitioning to full wholefood vegan and currently on about 1800 cal/day (as I couldn't cut it on 1500 thus far). Trying hard to get the exercise up at the same time.

63398348.png
  • Bites_2017
    Bites_2017 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 24, female Australian... just finished uni (Yay!) My goal is to lose 21kg. I've also been aiming for the 1200 cal mark. I'm currently just doing cardio (running), but looking to join a gym and get into strength training soon. I'm a little over a week into my journey (this time) - so far so good! I would love more freinds with the same goals :)
  • ZephieC
    ZephieC Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am coming up on 40 (gulp) and looking to lose 40 lbs. I am successfully eating 1200 cal/day and my exercise is pretty low though I am trying. My diary is open for anyone who wants a peek. I am down 5.8 lbs so far
  • gkkorade
    gkkorade Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Even i am 21 and i want to loose 10kg, till now i lost around 2.2kg in 10 days, i would love to be your friend :)
  • girlwithanimpact
    girlwithanimpact Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    About to be 29 years old and trying to lose about 30 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • startrekkermd
    startrekkermd Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    18 kg to go :) Add me !