Accountability - Lose 50+ pounds

Options

Replies

• maxk72
    maxk72 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Guys I have sent request to u all so hopefully we can all do this together xx
  • ITVGuy2000
    ITVGuy2000 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • krisking64
    krisking64 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kristy. I need to lose 100+. I will add you! I love supporting others and getting it in return! :) You can do it!!
  • kballard1966
    kballard1966 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm Kim. I need to lose 50+ and need motivation. Anyone here may add me and I will help motivate you too!
  • slefko
    slefko Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for accountability buddies. I'm looking to hopefully lose 50-60 pounds!
  • fitRTs
    fitRTs Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Added. I'm looking to lose about 70-75 lbs at first, and then go from there. Feels like a long way to go, but I'm chipping away with the support of my MFP buddies. Anyone looking for more friends, feel free to add me!
  • aikzilla
    aikzilla Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am just shy of 53 and am trying lose 60 lol feel free to add. Have a good day! :smiley:
  • pitegny
    pitegny Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    I am 64 and want to lose 50 to 60 pounds to start. Definitely would like to give and receive encouragement. Feel free to add me.
  • lisapackard
    lisapackard Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 and would like to loose 65lbs. Count me in!
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I'm working to lose 90-100 lbs, feel free to add!
  • HG3185
    HG3185 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I have 83 more pounds to hit my ultimate goal. It first I need another thirty to hit my initial goal. I would love some accountability buddies to help push me to my goals and have check ins with.
  • LeileiNadine
    LeileiNadine Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm also looking to lose around 50lbs, support always helps :) please feel free to add me if your in the same boat :smile:
  • LoeyJones
    LoeyJones Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 60-65lbs and would love to have some accountability partners. Feel free to friend request me! :smiley:
  • mersades25
    mersades25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    im looking to loose 100 pounds
  • avninjalette123
    avninjalette123 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'd like to invite anyone to add me as well. I'm out to lose 60lbs! I lost 40 in the past.
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I'm Tatajana, 25, I have 15 more pounds to lose but I have lost 135 pounds. I'm just struggling with recovery from running a full marathon and going back to being active, and healthy eating.
  • deedles28
    deedles28 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would love accountability and have a lot to lose. Please feel free to add me!
  • LorenzoDaGREAT
    LorenzoDaGREAT Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    We are all in the same boat, feel free to add me
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Would love some more friends with a lot to lose. I'm 27 and looking to lose 70lbs - lost 9.5 so far. Feel free to add anyone. I have an open diary :)
  • susan36583
    susan36583 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good morning friends of accountability in losing 50 or more lbs. how was the week for you? It's the weekend, let's focus on considering every bite, is this what I really want to do, is this the best choice I can make in this situation, am I full already, I plan to drink a bottle of water before each meal this weekend, I have had a good week and I really dont want to blow it. Have a great weekend! You got this !