lipozene

Options
has anyone on here used Lipozene.... if so did it work for you... and what did you do so that it worked for you...

I was going to try lipozene to just reduce how much I eat I plan on still working out and eating right but im always hungry..

ANY THOUGHTS???????????

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
    Pills aren't the answer. Training your eating habit is.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • jessicapittman79
    jessicapittman79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been taking Lipozene for a week now and also watching what I eat. I always feel full so I dont overeat. The cravings of food is not that intense. I take only one pill a day. Its working for me. I feel better too! Just dieting and exercise wont working alone. I recommend this for ANYONE needing to lose more then 60 lbs. And has a low metabolism.

Hope this helped!
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    if dieting and exercising along wasnt working either you are eating more than you think, your are overestimating your calorie burns and eating those calories back,inaccurate logging, a health issue or a combo of all the above. there is no need for any types of pills or weight loss product.anyone can lose 60lbs or more just by logging correctly,eating the right amount of calories mfp gives you(some people recommend weighing food to be accurate) and eating back 25-75% of exercise calories burned. pills wont help a slow metabolism.
  • mrsloganlife
    mrsloganlife Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    No.

OP I made the mistake of taking this pill and after two weeks had to stop because my heart would race so fast. And what I lost came right back and then some. It's not worth the money...money that you could be spending on better food choices.

Why do you want this pill instead of losing weight the old-fashioned way?
  • awalsh9
    awalsh9 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am a big eater especially at night so im now 60 pounds over weight so I starting taking lipozene January 11 I take 2 pills at lunch and 2 at supper at lunch im usually not hungry and at supper I have a salad and some sweet pickles and cheese I eat supper at 530pm and not hungry for the rest of the night even when my hubby snacks at night the lipozene makes me feel full faster and I am down 5 pounds so far
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it before
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Appetite suppressants (if that's what this is) can work for a little while but eventually you build up a tolerance to them and they stop being effective. And it's just better to teach yourself to eat the right amount of food in the first place. Don't look at your diet as a race to a certain goal weight where you will then go back to your old habits.

"Fat burning" and "belly fat" pills simply don't work at all. If they did, no one would be overweight.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    As long as your calorie goal is appropriate, the best thing would be to push through. You'll adjust. Even if you do take something that helps your appetite, you'll stop eventually, and it'll come back, leaving you in the same position.
  • release_the_kraken
    release_the_kraken Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Lipozene is just fiber pills. Google main ingredient
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Old thread is old. Woo is still woo.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Old thread is old. Woo is still woo.