Hey everyone. : )

Options
Hello, after graduating 3 years ago I've gone up 4 dress sizes and put on over 4 stones (56 pounds). Before I hit 25 I want to finally stop worrying about my weight and be comfortable for once in a long 3 years. :(

I have tried losing weight continuously for those 3 years, but after a few weeks I go back to the same old eating habits. Any help/new chums would be greatly appreciated :) I really need some help to stop going backwards and to focus on my future goals instead of reverting back to my old habits.

I am only 5'2 and weigh nearly 11 stones, in my profile picture I was over 8 stones. I want to find a happy medium and aim for that - though this has proved unsuccessful for 3 years. Any tips/advice would be great!

Thanks for reading! ^__^

Replies

• kamontoya777
    Options
    Hi! Just read your post and I see you're really committed now. Part of loosing weight is to be able to be accountable to others by sharing your vision. I think that you're a determined and earnest person and you can do this! But I don't under stand the "stones" thing? Fill me in.
  • pohsim
    pohsim Posts: 4
    Options
    1 stone = 14 pounds.

So 11 stones is 154 pounds and 8 stones is 112 pounds.

Hope that helps! ^__^
  • pohsim
    pohsim Posts: 4
    Options
    Any help would be great as I am deemed overweight on the BMI chart. I need to lose at least 2 stones (28 pounds) to be considered 'healthy'.

Thanks guys ^__^