New moms??

Options
I just had a beautiful baby girl a week ago. I'm looking to add to new moms to my list! Feel free to add me, send me a message and I'm looking forward to it!

Replies

• rajackson913
    rajackson913 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Newish mom, my baby boy is 5 months. Trying to get this baby weight off has been a little trying. Good luck
  • lindsysmith02
    lindsysmith02 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a new mom looking for support and encouragement as well. My daughter was born a little over a month ago and so far I've been making the excuse that I just had a baby. Well like I said she is over a month old....no excuses anymore. I have two other children and it's difficult to eat "diet" foods when I'm preparing thier food. I just need a little encouragement and maybe share some recipes!
  • ataylor19
    ataylor19 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How's it going? I'm a June mom, my daughter just turned 7 months and I'm finally getting into a groove with her! I list the weight but need to lose more before I consider having another baby
  • hollinsvbgirl
    hollinsvbgirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I still call myself a new mom! My son will be 11 months old in 5 days and I still haven't focused on me. I'm trying to find my groove.I said I would give myself 9 months. I would love motivation from other moms too. .