I'm a shortie too.

Options
Well like everyone on here I'm a shortie as well at 5'1". Been on a weight journey for the last few years and I totally agree it's harder for shorter people. Seem like we have to lose 5 lbs for every 1 that a taller person loses. Ok I'm maybe exaggerating a wee bit lol. Anyway, I need to loose about 20 lbs more pound, lost 40 already but require the motivation to keep going as well. Hard some days to stay focused.
Let's all work together and get this weight gone. Feel free to add me as well.

Replies

• Jenztweety
    Jenztweety Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a shortie at 5"1' and no motivation at the moment to do anything right. In Sept '16 I was diagnosed with type 2 Diabetes and was very motivated to lose weight and not be insulin dependant. I was walking 30 mins 5 days out of 7, eating low carb and lost about 20 lbs. Now, since the Holidays happened, I lost all motivation and gained it all back
  • annobrien406
    annobrien406 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Lol im.short 4ft,ten add me
  • alarmed123
    alarmed123 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I too am 5'1.... it's not harder for us but we do have to lose more weight than a tall person. I weight 161lbs and I still look super fat and am still obese. If a person 5'7 weights 161, they look freaken hot! Just gotta lose a hell of a lot of weight. Add me if you'd like.
  • CarterSC
    CarterSC Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I'm 4'11 and want to lose 20 lbs. I got up to my highest weight this spring at 145, which is overweight for my height and I was miserable. I got down to 128, didn't stick with it and now have gained back nearly 10 lbs. it's a constant up and down. Really gonna try this time around.
  • brucejei
    brucejei Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, and have been on MFP for about a year now...I fell off the wagon last summer, and I'm now trying to get back on track. Feel free to add me
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and have exactly 20lbs to lose after losing 35 already. Feel free to add me!