Wine wine and wine
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    That lil pop when you open a jar
  • Archer2017
    Archer2017 Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    When the birds finally arrive knowing I put bird food out for them. Odd, I know.... Feeding wild animals...
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    Stepping on a really crunchy leaf, orgasmic
  • linddd
    linddd Posts: 6,591 Member
    Options
    Clean restrooms!
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Brand new bold pens, and buffing raw brass to a bright shine (I used to "volunteer" in an instrument repair shop).
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Third interviews, and the good vibe from them.....fabulous hair days....tolerable face days....seeing/talking to/talking about my darling granddaughter...whenever my son comes home to visit....
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Archer777 wrote: »
    When the birds finally arrive knowing I put bird food out for them. Odd, I know.... Feeding wild animals...

I am like this; I've been known to be found talking to the squirrels in the park...they literally come right up to me...birds too....weird yes.....
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Getting suffocated by Boobs

I will counter this with: Suffocating my babe with boobs...also makes him irrationally happy!
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Gas under $2.00

Where?
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »

Just had a quick vision of a segment on a future documentary.......conservative gentleman of all ages, dressed in bowties of every color and pattern known to mankind, flashy suspenders galore, and of course classy socks all gathered together in a luxurious meeting room, drinking champagne while waiting for their annual SMWYBA meeting....(Suffocate Me With Your Boobs Anononymous)

Oooo....me thinks you're onto something, and said meeting can also happen in the reverse! Sign me up (hubs too, he deserves bliss just like the rest..lol! But scotch for him, no champagne...)
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »

Just had a quick vision of a segment on a future documentary.......conservative gentleman of all ages, dressed in bowties of every color and pattern known to mankind, flashy suspenders galore, and of course classy socks all gathered together in a luxurious meeting room, drinking champagne while waiting for their annual SMWYBA meeting....(Suffocate Me With Your Boobs Anononymous)

You do know, now that you've posted that, someone is going to steal that idea, commercialize it, and make bank, right?
  • LateWinterWolf90
    LateWinterWolf90 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Giant Microbe plushies. Yeah yeah i'm weird. And video Games and when i can fall straight asleep without having to toss on turn and contemplate the meaning of life untill 2 or 3 am before finally nodding of flol