Looking for more friends and some motivation!

Options
I would love to have you guys come along with me with this. My weight fluctuates all the time, and this time I am serious about losing weight. I feel like having friends, and people to talk to who are doing the same thing will help me reach my goal weight and meet some awesome people along the way!

Replies

• Matt190e
    Matt190e Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Same here! Hopefully this app helps!
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    @loganalainah3459 @Matt190e feel free to add me, looking to have a bunch of accountability buddies to keep me on the right track. I have started a weekly weigh in group where you can weigh in on a Friday (or a different day if it suits) and discuss your strategies and share tips :smile:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118368-friday-weigh-ins-2017
  • Destinychngr
    Destinychngr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I also find it helpful to have accountability friends - please feel free to add me
  • dzinkand
    dzinkand Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add anybody but I could use some friends to help motivate so add me!
  • SammyJo109
    SammyJo109 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ditto! I just joined so I'm looking for the same!
  • mnapanda
    mnapanda Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need some accountability friends so add me if you like :)
  • Fightingtostayfit30
    Options
    hey everyone. Im a newbie. I started my journey back in 2015 July and stopped May 2016. My starting weight was 240lbs and went to 184lbs. I got pregnant in June then I miscarriage at 17weeks. After then everything went down hill. I gained alot of weight back. Im currently at 217lbs...lost 3lbs within this month. I am giving it 100% no more breaks...(unless another baby comes along). Nice to meet all of u
  • linda212121
    linda212121 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Add me everyone
  • 26DEEP91
    26DEEP91 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free
  • RYIwill
    RYIwill Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same here. I need someone to keep me accountable. It's the hardest part. I can even 'check in' myself on workout. I will be like "Hi, I'm starting my workout now, just like I said." or something like that. Time difference doesn't really matter to me (I'm form Poland).
  • Bmeyer13
    Bmeyer13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am new to the app, looking to lose 15-20 lbs and overall just live a healthier lifestyle. Would be great to have friends along the way. Feel free to add me as well :)