New Here

Options
Hi, my name is Jenni and I am new here. Just wanted to introduce myself. I am wanting to lose around 100 lbs and was told that this is a good site to help out.

Replies

• BoricuaGirl84
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It's a wonderful site. Lots of good advice and encouragement - I think you'll find it useful. Feel free to add me as a friend.:smile:
  • Kristybalogh
    Options
    Welcome:) Its a great tool to have, I love it! Add me as a friend if you would like:)
  • bean177
    bean177 Posts: 75
    Options
    WELCOME here!!! You've just make the best first step by joining us... friend me! B :happy:
  • Catarean
    Catarean Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome Jenni! 100 lbs will be quite a journey. I know you can do it! :-)
  • pearlymae
    pearlymae Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome, it is a GREAT site and will be a great help with your weight loss, I joned about 2 weeks ago and I also have 100 plus pounds to lose, MFP has been a great help. ADD me as a friend if you would like,

Your Friend & Pal Pearl :flowerforyou:
  • parris1164
    parris1164 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi ... I am new here too ... actually today is my first day. I too have a goal of 100 lbs to lose. Just hang in there and we'll get through it. Good luck and keep up the good work you've started. :laugh:
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenni!! :flowerforyou: Good luck! the site and friend support is fabulous!!
  • karlajohnson123
    karlajohnson123 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I started out with 100+ lbs to lose. This site makes it easier with friends to hold you accountable. Feel free to add me!