Absolutely New.

Options
Well, new to the website, anyways.
I'm certainly no novice when it comes to dieting, though.
Usually, for me, I diet for about a week, and then completely get off track, and can't find my way back for another few months.
Last summer (in 2007), I started eating a lot healthier and doing cardio everyday. I lost about ten pounds, and have kept it off, but I'm still completely overweight (obese), and I'm so ready to be healthy and beautiful.
So, this time, I'm sticking to it. I started off on a bad foot (I hardly ate anything for about three or four day, semi-anorexic and bulimic), and lost about five pounds (finally getting under two hundred after about a year of trying!!!!) and I've kept it off, but I've been a lot less destructive about my eating habits.

Unfortunately, lately, I've been incredibly unmotivated.
Any advice for someone who needs a little inspiration?

Replies

• jacquelamb_xox
    Options
    Well, new to the website, anyways.
    I'm certainly no novice when it comes to dieting, though.
    Usually, for me, I diet for about a week, and then completely get off track, and can't find my way back for another few months.
    Last summer (in 2007), I started eating a lot healthier and doing cardio everyday. I lost about ten pounds, and have kept it off, but I'm still completely overweight (obese), and I'm so ready to be healthy and beautiful.
    So, this time, I'm sticking to it. I started off on a bad foot (I hardly ate anything for about three or four day, semi-anorexic and bulimic), and lost about five pounds (finally getting under two hundred after about a year of trying!!!!) and I've kept it off, but I've been a lot less destructive about my eating habits.

Unfortunately, lately, I've been incredibly unmotivated.
    Any advice for someone who needs a little inspiration?
  • If you haven't tuned in to this season's "Biggest Loser", you should! Not only are the stories and triumphs inspirations in themselves, but there is so much valuable advice on the show. I once thought I was knowledgable about food and dieting. I have come to find out that the art of losing weight is not necessarily hard, but there are definitely a few facts everyone should know. I have learned so much already just in the first few episodes. Also, the blogs on here are so helpful! Get involved in the discussions. There are some wonderfully knowledable people on here. And good luck in your quest for a healthier lifestyle. Remember that it's not always about the numbers on the scale, but about how you feel about yourself.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I hope you find this website to be as useful as I have! And the support can be amazing!