35 lb loser club anyone ?

Options
size102b
size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
edited January 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I lost 63lbs last year got ill regained 30lbs so I need to lose 35 lbs to my goal of uk size 12 what I was (us size 10 I think )
Anyone want to join me I'll be active on here everyday and will support but not be ott

Please add me if you do

I'd like it gone by August

Replies

• kushgandhigandhi
    kushgandhigandhi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi i lost 68 lbs last year. Remained strong and no gains yet. Working out and maintaining a clean healthy diet regularly was the key for me. Can suggest a few things.
  • ZephieC
    ZephieC Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am aiming to lose about 40lbs. I am on here pretty much everyday. I am feeling disgustingly optimistic these day. The change in diet has greatly improved my mental well being. I turn 40 in 3 months or so and want to have a significant change to my shape by then...and be able to wear my wardrobe again. Slowly adding exercise as well as I am very out of shape. Will send a friend request....
  • size102b
    Options
    Thankyou

I got really ill in 2015 I had baby loss at 5 months pregnant as I caught sepsis ended up in intensive care then had hemorghing for 2 months
    Stupidly I did meal replacement plan 650 cals a day my immune system was wrecked as I had 11 blood transfusions in 3 months and with the vlcd I for viruses for 2 months leading to stupid gain as I was so poorly

I know quiet alot about weightloss just never keep it off :/

Well done you've done great & Thankyou
  • size102b
    Options
    I am aiming to lose about 40lbs. I am on here pretty much everyday. I am feeling disgustingly optimistic these day. The change in diet has greatly improved my mental well being. I turn 40 in 3 months or so and want to have a significant change to my shape by then...and be able to wear my wardrobe again. Slowly adding exercise as well as I am very out of shape. Will send a friend request....

Great I got it thanks :)
    You sound very focused well done where's to a great healthy future :)
  • missyahall2
    missyahall2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I had a death in the family and the weight slowly creeped up. I am looking to lose 35lbs. Friend request sent.
  • RevengeBod2017
    RevengeBod2017 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, Feel free to add me as a friend! I'm goal is 35-40lbs. I just joined but really looking forward to mutual support!