Adding exercise

Options
I keep trying to add exercise to my diary. For example plank. It doesn't find anything. How do I add it?

Replies

• DonnieNarco
    DonnieNarco Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Try searching for a different name, or just use the Create Exercise feature to add a new exercise to your workout.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Are you wanting to simply create a record of your workout or estimate calorie burn? A couple minutes of plank doesn't create much calorie burn. If you want s record, make a new exercise and add 1 calorie as a placeholder. If calories, use cslesthetincs or circuit training depending on what you do.
  • noexcuses0626
    noexcuses0626 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I think you would add it as a strength training exercise. It doesn't really burn a whole lot of calories on its own.
  • laurawaller420
    laurawaller420 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    Are you wanting to simply create a record of your workout or estimate calorie burn? A couple minutes of plank doesn't create much calorie burn. If you want s record, make a new exercise and add 1 calorie as a placeholder. If calories, use cslesthetincs or circuit training depending on what you do.

No, I'm doing a 90 day challenge HITT workout. I tried to list what I do but it doesn't work..
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    The generic term for body weight training is calisthenics, search for "cal" in the Cardiovascular section. You could also search for "aerobic" and choose one of those activities. The Cardiovascular activities will give you an estimate of total Calories burned (including BMR) per minute of activity; depending on your level of intensity. You will need to subtract your BMR (basal metabolic rate) Cals/minute from the estimate for the amount of time logged and edit the Calories.