NSV????

Options
tabi26
tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
So every week for the past 3 weeks I would lose 5lbs during the week and then gain 5 lbs on the weekends!

Well this past week I lost my regular 5 lbs and this weekend only gained .7 lbs!!! That's POINT 7 lbs NOT 7 lbs! lol

YAY ME!!

Replies

• WiiFitFan
    WiiFitFan Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I didn't do so well this weekend, myself. Glad you kept most of it off! Did you do anything different?
  • Kitiara47
    Kitiara47 Posts: 235
    Options
    Great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • chaparra81
    chaparra81 Posts: 31
    Options
    That has been my issue for the past few months. I was too afraid to weigh in this morning but aiming for a loss in the morning ;) I am glad someone else understands what I face every Friday Evening. Need to find the will power to make the right decisions on the weekends.
  • jdklove18
    jdklove18 Posts: 252
    Options
    Congratulations!! I have the same issues. For some reason this weekend, something clicked. I weighed myself this morning and I am actually LESS than I was last Monday! I'm so excited! We both did awesome this weekend. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!