Replies

• crzymom04
    crzymom04 Posts: 14
    Options
    congrats you look great
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story. Great determination and it paid off. You are an inspiration. Congratulations on all that you have accomplished so far. You look fantastic!
  • SheWei
    SheWei Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. CONGRATULATIONS! I am motivated reading and hoping to achieve this goal one day of losing 100 pounds.
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    OMG my friend! When I grow up I want to be YOU!! Awesome job!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Great Job. You should be very proud of yourself. What a great goal to reach!
  • BrilliantResilient1
    BrilliantResilient1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I second that!
  • fitby2012
    fitby2012 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Your story is an inspiring! Thank you for sharing. Congratulations!
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Awesome story! Thanks for sharing!!! You look SIMPLY MARRRRRVELOUS and now you are not the token fat cousin/sister/mom/wife or daughter anymore!
  • jessie580
    jessie580 Posts: 87
    Options
    I wouldn't wear heels because I was afraid to break them plus it really just hurt to walk on them for more than a few minutes.

you STILL rocked them when you did wear them lol

I LOVE YOU <3 and I am so happy for you!!
  • koluvsmusic
    Options
    You look great! Congrats & thanks for sharing your success. :happy:
  • celtictrek
    Options
    Well done! You are truly an inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing.
  • chaparra81
    chaparra81 Posts: 31
    Options
    Like I told you 50 lbs ago I need to hire you as my personal trainer, REALLY! Maybe I can make the scale favor me :) Sooooooo proud of you. Be proud, walk tall, & own your new hour glass figure....Sexy!
  • emseigle
    emseigle Posts: 23
    Options
    I wouldn't wear heels because I was afraid to break them plus it really just hurt to walk on them for more than a few minutes.

you STILL rocked them when you did wear them lol

I LOVE YOU <3 and I am so happy for you!!

I LOVE YOU AND I AM PROUD OF YOU TOO!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!