Best revenge is to look good and be happy!

Options
Hello,
It took being cheated on my boyfriend of several years to realize I really want to lose weight so I can feel confident and happy again. I'm planning on adding more consistent exercise to my routine and eliminating all the processed (sugary) food in my diet. Would love to have some friends for mutual support! The goal is 30lbs off by Memorial Day!

Replies

• lyn_2013
    lyn_2013 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • emmuh1995
    emmuh1995 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm finally done with my ex also. I'm going for 15lb off by June 1st. My goal is slow but I've learned that for me slow and steady is wins the race, despite how impatient I am. Get it girl!
  • RevengeBod2017
    RevengeBod2017 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    No time like the present to clean out our lives a bit :)
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    whatever it takes to get motivated! I'm working to lose 20...it will probably take me a long time as I am a super slow loser! Also trying to avoid processed foods, sugars and unhealthy carbs
  • dazaliah
    dazaliah Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I gained a bunch of weight back after my divorce so looking to lose that and then some! It's going slowly so far but I'm trying to stay positive!
  • JasonRainboze
    JasonRainboze Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Damn that sucks, but congrats for taking control of your life! You can add me if you feel like it.
  • Bwolfe30
    Bwolfe30 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support! You can watch my diet for examples of what to eat to recomp your body.
  • RevengeBod2017
    RevengeBod2017 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the encouragement!