Time to lose the baby weight

Options
Hey just had a baby finding the headaches from dieting hard to deal with it's making me wanna reach for the chocolate anyone else feel like this

Replies

• youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I haven't had any headaches, just an insatiable desire to snack all day :/
  • kerrold
    kerrold Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have two kids now one is nearly 6 and my youngest is 2 and a half. With both I found that being their for them 24/7 meant that I came last. Any food or exercise plans I would make would soon go out of the window when they needed something and each time i would end up snacking until i got chance to cook myself food and then cooking food i didn't plan on and more often than not something quick, high calorie and not very healthy!

Last year saw me reach the highest weight i have ever been so my mission now is to sort myself out and its going well so far.

Are you doing a particular diet at the moment or are you just counting calories?
  • ElizaEm35
    ElizaEm35 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It's so hard finding the time and energy with work, hubby, a two year old and 9 month old. I tend to take care of myself last and it's really starting to take a toll. Trying harder to work on me but not beat myself up about mistakes I make. Telling myself that any progress is still progess!
  • amks3818
    amks3818 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Have a beatuitful 4.5 month old son with 3 older kids. It is rough but can be done. It is hard to find time for myself when they all come first. Feel free to add me and we can support each other.
  • jaymijones
    jaymijones Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    4 kids here. The last one is over a year old. I had 40lbs+ to lose after he was born and it's taken me nearly 9 months to lose half of that. I still want to lose another 20-25lbs, and am so frustrated with how slow it's going. Kids are intense, energy sucking little vampires! (And I love them)