Need accountability

Options
New to the site but thought I would give it a try. I have 3 kids and my youngest is 6 and have not been able to lose the weight. I am currently a stay at home mom and just started a new regimen and hope to be successful this time around.

Replies

• Christinemary6
    Christinemary6 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I have found it to be very friendly and very supportive. I wish you well on your journey. No-one finds it easy; but it helps us by leting us keep in touch with others just like us.
  • Biffybeans1
    Biffybeans1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I've been on the site for a couple months now and find it very helpful, supportive and best of all I've lost weight! YOU CAN DO IT!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    It's all up to you. The site can track and support but the work is all on you. If you stick to your goals and try to at least do some form of exercise, even if it is just a walking video. Exercise TV has a great 1,2 or 3 mile walk that is easy and do at home and isn't so hard that you won't want to do it. Welcome and good luck
  • chasitiw
    chasitiw Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you all! How do you go about adding friends? Still learning the site.
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on here 10 days and finding it great - and there is always someone around to help :o)

To add friends if you click on their name above their picture it should bring you up their profile with an option to "add as friend" or something similar to that!