Need lose weight

Options
I need fo lose 86 lbs by summer please help me.. what diet pills should i be taking that helps

Replies

• hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I always have one question about this: what will happen if you DON'T lose # pounds in #timeframe?
  • bikerbabe5686
    bikerbabe5686 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im tired of beinf overweight
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    So log your food and get into a deficit. That's how it works.
  • bikerbabe5686
    bikerbabe5686 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want to know what to eat to lose it in 6 month
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    I want to know what to eat to lose it in 6 month

You won't without doing severe irreversible damage to your body and possibility killing your self.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    The most you could safely lose in 6 months is 48 lbs and that's only if you're obese.
  • SusanMFindlay
    SusanMFindlay Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    Instead of picking a goal weight and timeframe, try logging everything you eat for a week or two. Once you've done that, if you've lost weight, keep eating that amount. (Sometimes, the accountability of logging makes you eat less than you were before and creates a deficit all by itself.) If you maintained your weight, cut 500 calories/day off that amount and eat that. You'll lose 1 pound/week.

You will likely say that that's not fast enough. To which I say that you will have lost more weight that way in 6 months than you will if you try a crash diet to lose faster.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    It needs to be a lifelong change not just a quick fix in 6 months, diet pills are dangerous, you can lose weight by eating well and getting more active. We were all tired of being overweight. You have to chose to do it for you for life. I wish you luck.
  • duddysdad
    duddysdad Posts: 402 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I lost 99.2 pounds in 6 months on a doctor supervised diet with no pills and no surgery. I've had no complications or problem with excess skin. It can be done, but do not do it on your own. You need a very large deficit, much larger than is healthy. I had to lose it fast because I was headed on a path towards quick death. I am saying that it can be done, but it's not smart unless you have a high risk of immediate death. DO NOT DO THIS. My experience is only proof that it can be done.

I am a tall guy and I had an unhealthy 2300 daily calorie deficit.
This discussion has been closed.