Bad Day

Options
Hey all. I'm having a really bad day, and I notoriously use food for comfort.

What are some of the things you do to prevent stress/binge eating?

Replies

• tabbyblack13
    tabbyblack13 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I crochet, knit, walk, workout, do a few levels of Rosetta Stone, read, ectopic. I do what I can to put my troubles out of my mind. Keeping my hands and mind busy tend to keeps me from munching.
  • yogagirlT
    yogagirlT Posts: 91 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    EXERCISE is my go-to for stress relief. Yoga, walking, hiking, dancing Zumba (am a Zumba teacher) and being outdoors as much as I can when the weather is nice. When i really need to ground myself, I meditate or listen to relaxing music. I also love to knit, read, do fun arts and crafts projects, and this probably wouldn't help you since it has to do with food, but love to cook and play around inthe kitchen. I am a big foodie and cooking, especially tweaking recipes to make them healthier, is a huge passion and is relaxing.

Sorry you had a bummer day...just remember tomorrow is another day! :)

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Get on the bike...hit the gym...do some yoga...and sometimes just poring myself bourbons and smoking a cigar
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    The best way for me to prevent binge eating is to have a decent breakfast. The best thing for me to prevent stress eating is to know where Mrs. B is late at night. The best thing for me to prevent bored eating is to browse internet. (That one is bonus to you)