FITBIT FOLKS! (newbies or not)

Options
sylvabelle89
sylvabelle89 Posts: 61 Member
edited January 2017 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey! I am a fibitter... I wear mine every day. I have a few family members on my friends list who use their fitbit and we compete on a weekly basis... I need some extra challenges... and I don't want someone who puts their fitbit on their 4 year old boy...I have that and I understand they take many steps .. I am looking for some honest accountability and friendship. We can do this!! FYI I am an overweight 27 yr old with a bunch of weight to lose...but I am a woman/mom/wife who happens to love herself. I am on this journey for more reasons than I can even mention. Please join me.
MODERATOR NOTE: Please send personal details via Private Message, please do not post your personal information in the forums.

Guideline 7. Do Not Publish Private Contact Information

For your safety, do not post personal information such as telephone numbers, emails, mailing addresses, chat or instant messenger IDs, etc.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

With respect,
Sugar
MFP Moderator

Replies

• serendepity7
    serendepity7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Love to have more challenges. my sister is the only fitbitter on my friend list and she has fallen by the wayside. Does not seem to be using her fitbit lately.
  • alldone4
    alldone4 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    You can add me as a friend I can use a push sometimes. The more friends the better. I hope I am doing this right [edited by mods]
  • lost4words_ox
    lost4words_ox Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Same here darling! If you pm me your info I'll add you :)
  • emma_7447
    emma_7447 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to pm me their email I'm happy to add more friends!
  • Karie2017
    Karie2017 Posts: 215 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Add me [edited by mods] I wear mine 24/7 except in shower lol
  • glennnc0c0
    glennnc0c0 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'll add you guys when my new Fitbit comes in the mail!
  • CoachBrafford
    CoachBrafford Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add away. Im tired of gettinv beat by my wife all the time.