Possible to get ripped at 50?

Options
I actually had to post this in here because I'm SUPER proud of my parents for committing to a healthy lifestyle and getting into amazing shape at 50 years old! My dad ended up losing 35 lbs and my mom lost around 15 lbs, and they BOTH have 6 packs!

**JUST ADDED PICTURES BELOW**

Replies

• srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's incredible and inspirational - thanks for posting!
  • HollyMcCaw
    HollyMcCaw Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Good for them! :)
  • dexters_dexterity
    dexters_dexterity Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    inspirational! post pics
  • spence8
    spence8 Posts: 32
    Options
    How do you post pictures in here? I want to post their results, but can't figure out how lol!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    That's awesome...and inspirational! I'm 52 have been working out most of my adult life, in decent shape but definitely have a couple of trouble spots. It's very encouraging to be reminded that it's never too late!!
  • jlanz10
    jlanz10 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow, thats amazing!!! Im 49, and would love to have that build. Im not sure I could ever pull it off, but its good motivation. Thanks for posting!
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    wow
  • SusanRenee35
    SusanRenee35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    GOOD TO KNOW! THANX! :p
  • spence8
    Options
    Hold on, figuring out how to post pictures now!
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna be 47 in a few months...lost 20 lbs. and 3% bodyfat in two months...gonna be in the best of shape of my life by my 48th b'day! Kudos to your folks - it seems like once you're over 45, it takes twice as much work as it used to to get the same results...but it's so worth it!! Let's see their pics if possible!
  • spence8
    Options
    P90XResults.jpg
  • spence8
    Options
    P90Xresultswomen.jpg
  • spence8
    Options
    I'm going to see if I can get my parents on here to help anybody with questions. They know what they're talking about!
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Wow those are some seriously amazing results. Good for them and hopefully it helps more people because it CAN be done. Thanks for sharing :)
  • spence8
    Options
    Just found out yesterday that my grandma lost 8 lbs and no longer has to take Niaspan and Lipator because of Shakeology! AWESOME! :)
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Wow, incredible and "real" inspirations!! Tell them great job and Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!