NEED MOTIVATIONAL HELP BUDDIES

Options
Hi my name is Susie I'm 47 I'm looking for some weight loss buddies. I keep starting messing up starting again. I need to stop this cycle but I'm so scared to go out. I would greatly appreciate some buddies. Thanks so much

Replies

• CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    What are you messing up again on?
  • chrismellor01
    chrismellor01 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    What are you messing up again on?

Thats a very good question...

We all "fail". Thats human. Failing the same way time and time again is a bit silly - but also human...

Identify what you fail on (and feel free to talk about that here or friends (add me if you like)) and make changes for the next time.

You can do it, they key is to finding just what to do:)
  • Emmalovestorun
    Emmalovestorun Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Add me x
  • koalastare
    koalastare Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me. I keep 'messing up' to but know tomorrow is another day to get back on track.
  • mevans7165
    mevans7165 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'll add you.
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me so we can support and motivate each other :)
  • Rkrkrk63
    Rkrkrk63 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. I'm also starting over again after going of the rails so I know what you're going thru!! I need more buddies too!!
  • darrenselvey528
    darrenselvey528 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Would love to support feel free to add
  • Gigibaby411
    Gigibaby411 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds like my story. Help!! After 2-3 wks I get these uncontrollable cravings that I can't seem to get past
  • db81989
    db81989 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • MisFitRN
    MisFitRN Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • jen_lync
    jen_lync Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi - feel free to friend me too, and I'll add that I am also struggling with motivation. I have gained back all of the weight I managed to lose a few years ago, and yet I still cannot seem to give myself the push to get out of this funk...
  • lisa2478
    lisa2478 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! Same goes for anyone posting here as I really need something or someone to kick start my diet. Exercise is good but nutrition is the main thing and I just can't get it right at the moment. Sounds like we're all in a similar place x