Lost 100lbs.. need maintenance friends!

Options
I lost 100 lbs this year and I'm new to maintenance. I'd love some new friends for mutual support. Add me! :)

Replies

• tailwheeldave
    tailwheeldave Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good job! I just met my goal by loosing almost 60 lbs. Just now looking into these forums and would be nice to have some friends here to check in with
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    That is so impressive. Congratulations!
  • deedeesaysraaa
    deedeesaysraaa Posts: 18 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I'll be your maintenance friend! I'm rubbish at it but we can try together. I also reached my goal after 100lb weightloss xxx
  • charmedbrat
    charmedbrat Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've lost 145lbs, 18 to go n ill b at maintaining time... feel free to add me
  • bonniesjack
    bonniesjack Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also in maintenance with a 50 pound loss. Desperately need friends and support. I don't want to have to ever do this again. :)
  • ercarroll311
    ercarroll311 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    60 lb loss and maintaining for about 6 months. Definitely here for life!
  • dawnda1234
    dawnda1234 Posts: 22 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Congratulations! I lost 118 pounds last year myself and am also looking for friends. I would love it if you added me. I am still logging maticulously and excercising even more because I have so much more energy and subsequently eating more. It's a vicious cycle of health and fitness. It's going to be a great year!

• mrsd1969
    mrsd1969 Posts: 14 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Well done! I lost 50lbs and reached maintenance 14 mths ago. I still log ever day and have a strict CI/CO plan, although I have been struggling with sugar cravings lately. Feel free to add me as I could do with the extra support just now.
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    Me too! Over 100! Been maintaining for about 2.5 years. Add me! :)
  • hottyh80
    hottyh80 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    good job,I have lost 10 pounds n I still have a long way to go, I need ur support add me in.
  • Franacious
    Franacious Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to transition to maintenance as well. A little concerned about the process. I don't want to go backwards anymore! Looking for all the support I can get and share what I learn on the way. Please add me!