abs need to catch up

Options
i've been working out for the past two months and i have seen positive results but i wish my that abs would catch up with the rest of my body...............it's like if you would scroll down from my head to my toes, it would be like yes from my chest and shoulders, my arms the, maybe to very top of my abs then, it goes from yes to no................then yes again with legs........

Replies

• spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    cardio, cardio, cardio to show off those ab muscles...you can do crunches 24/7, but, if your abs are hiding under a layer of fat...they are still hidden!
  • sarah829522
    sarah829522 Posts: 139
    Options
    everyone (who has abs) has told me abs are built in the kitchen not at the gym. of course, i'm not quite there yet to know. but i bet if you keep working out and look at nutrition you'll eventually get there. good luck!
  • Brittic34
    Brittic34 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I agree. It is all about the food. Also depening on how long you've been doing your current workout regiment you might want to change it up. Add some weight ab exercises as well.
  • Minilover36
    Minilover36 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have the P90X ab ripper dvd.. It works every ab muscle and is 15 minutes long. See if you can find the dvd.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    It works from the outside in, top and bottom to middle, the last being the last place you lose. I didn't get definition in my abs until I dont down to about 14% body fat
  • jaseym6
    jaseym6 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    It works from the outside in, top and bottom to middle, the last being the last place you lose. I didn't get definition in my abs until I dont down to about 14% body fat

really.........