Losing weight for severe health/family reasons

Options
Hello, my name is lyze(pronounced Liz) and I am 32 years old with the health of probably an 70 year old woman. I have a husband and two beautiful boys. But my health prevents me from having a full life with them. I have a heart condition called a right bundle branch block, and a heart murmur. I have severe anxiety, bipolar, and chronic migraines. I broke my spine in 2014 in a car accident and now I have four other discs that are bulging and herniated that are causing me to be bed ridden. I am also a type two diabetic.

The list does go on further and further. This year I have decided that after the last few years beating me down, I am gonna make 2017 my *kitten* and lose the weight to not only improve myself but improve my health to be a happier more productive mom and member of my family. I currently weighed 265 in December of 2016 and I'm down to 244 so far. If anyone wants to discuss anything anytime with me, I always have a should and an ear for you.

Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• saraonly9913
    saraonly9913 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Sorry for all you are going through. Congrats on the weight loss. Do you do any light exercise? Can you walk with your back pain? Keep up the good work.
  • kiihedding
    kiihedding Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I too have two kids I'm 32 also.. I had heart surgery when I was 17 for atrial septal defect and valve Repair years later when i was pregnant I was diagnosed with mvp mitral valve prolapse. And last year I was diagnosed with pvc' s premature ventricular circulation. I also have severe anxiety.. so working out and takes a lot for me I have to do everything the long natural hard way. So u are not alone. Add me if you would like to be buddies in this journey.
  • kiihedding
    kiihedding Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I was 230 in December but currently weigh 220
  • carmel199
    carmel199 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your health issues. You can do it just one step at a time. Feel free to add me.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Lyze! You can do this :smile: