Dang it Dang it Dang it!!!!!

Options
I just binged about 900 calories in chocolates in about 10 minutes after getting in an argument with my 19 year old daughter about her college classes. I TOLD myself no, don't do it, but here i am....feeling completely ashamed:((((

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Move on,its done and feeling crapy about yourself is not going to change that. Maybe go get in some exercise if you can,and next time something stresses you out try going for a walk or something that works for me usally
  • mummyflippers
    Options
    Don't feel ashamed. You're human, it happens. If bingeing after something stressful has been a habit then its not surprising that you slipped back into your 'default' position.

So just chalk it up to experience, dust yourself down and get back on track. Its just a lapse, we all have them, move on and you'll be fine! :-)

Hope youre ok by the way, I'm dreading my eldest becoming a teenager, she can be a nightmare aged 5, lol.

Louise
  • martosh
    martosh Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey--as the others said: It's done, it's over. WE ALL HAVE DONE THAT BEFORE!!! So time to just move past it--and are you sure it was 900 calories? Sometimes we think we've gorged on a ton of calories but when we actually calculate it out, it's not quite that much. And if it is--well tomorrow is another day to get back on track. Get some exercise in, drink extra water and maybe lighten up on the meals tomorrow. Beating yourself up over it, just causes the stress circle to start again. Check in with us tomorrow and tell us how great a day you had!