30 lbs to lose and looking for friends

Options
I don't mind if our goals aren't close or the same but looking for friends to help each other stay on track and stay determined! Feel free to add :)

Replies

• underConstructionUSN
    Options
    I heard The hardest part is just starting. Mine is eating right. Everyone has there own struggles identify and work on yours as if you're obsessed.
  • AutumnDancer26
    AutumnDancer26 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends as well, and I agree, the hardest part is actually staying on track when the going gets tough.
  • ashesnposies333
    ashesnposies333 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose 30 also! :smiley: lost 20 back in 2015 and wanting to add onto that. Work out every day and trying to eat the right amount without denying myself the little pleasures
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I'm losing another twenty/thirty pounds! You can add me if you want.
  • mslucia10
    mslucia10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Silly question - how do I "add" friends? Also, does that mean you would come up on my main screen, like FB?
  • anastasias30
    anastasias30 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    mslucia10 wrote: »
    Silly question - how do I "add" friends? Also, does that mean you would come up on my main screen, like FB?

Good question. Idk how to add friends either.
  • ParfaitAmour21
    ParfaitAmour21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some friends too. And I want to lose the exact same amount of weight. :blush:
  • maryleblanc84
    maryleblanc84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too. I'm looking to lose 30 as well. I was doing great for a while. Then went through a divorce so... Well. I got off track for a couple years. Hoping to get back into it now
  • amgjb
    amgjb Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    FR sent :) let's do this!!
  • ChillAndRigor
    ChillAndRigor Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Okay, request sent. Anyone else feel free to add as well.
  • atombod
    atombod Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Here is a great breakdown of macro percentages for weight loss and maintaining weight. pgd1sbn1rnnb.png

http://www.bodybuilding.com/content/macro-math-3-keys-to-dialing-in-your-macro-ratios.html
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I have 30 lbs left to lose .... You are welcome to add me ...wishing you the best :)
  • Justjayde1984
    Justjayde1984 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I wanna lose about 4 stone so still quite a lot to shift. Have already lost a stone so getting there. The more moral support you have the better. Add me if u like X
  • czbennie
    czbennie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 30lb too. I've been gaining at a rate of 10lbs a year - which was only highlighted to me this week when I went for a health check. I was in shock. I've always had the best intentions of starting a diet and doing exercise but I never really truly start let alone stick to them.

This time I want it to be different! Add me and we can keep each other on track!
  • NicoleBarnes1
    NicoleBarnes1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I lost about 35 lb in 2015, and the story of my life, here I am again. I gained it all back and although I told myself never again, going back to old eating habits and those darn potato chips (which I believe I'm addicted to LOL) is the reason why I'm here today. I would love to have friends here to help each other keep on track. Please add me and anybody here also feel free to add me.
  • misslady72
    misslady72 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose the 20 that I gained back over the last year and a half as well. Anyone can add me. My main goal will now be trying to get in my exercise but still make sure that I stay in my calorie goal.
  • Carolep8359
    Carolep8359 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 30 lbs also! Having friends online does help. <3
  • WTLW94
    WTLW94 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 40, add me if u want :)