Flabby stomach!!!!

Options
Hi everyone, I am new here, so any tips etc would be much appreciated.

I am quite happy with my shape in general. . . except for my stomach. . . it has a life of it's own!!! I exercise 2-3 times per week and it just won't tone!! Any tips?

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• BRANDYLYNETTE
    BRANDYLYNETTE Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Would love to know too! Seems like it is the last thing to go! Not fair! lol
  • HoopFire5602
    HoopFire5602 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Abs are mainly diet. Are you eating clean, non processed foods? You can do crunches like crazy but what it boils down to is cleaner eating and HIIT; you have to get rid of the fat there before you can start to see toning. So do both of those; clean eating and HIIT.
  • HoopFire5602
    HoopFire5602 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Would love to know too! Seems like it is the last thing to go! Not fair! lol

Your profile photo is my desktop picture.
  • avsingleton
    avsingleton Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    it's going to take awhile for the tummy, just be patient. hey, look at it this way, it took years for that tummy to get like that, but it won't take years to fix it!
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    it's going to take awhile for the tummy, just be patient. hey, look at it this way, it took years for that tummy to get like that, but it won't take years to fix it!
    Amen to that,,lol
  • brown_eyed_girl_06
    Options
    I know....i want to know the same thing! :)
  • cabul3
    cabul3 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    low sodium and lots of cardio!
  • tigerlily_18
    Options
    this may be a stupid question, but what is HIIT?
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    this may be a stupid question, but what is HIIT?

High Intensity Interval Training :flowerforyou:
  • shevyface
    shevyface Posts: 46
    Options
    Cardio, cardio, cardio! I just started working out 6 days a week with the Insanity workout at a minimum high intensity cardio session of 30 minutes a day, plus I'm doing bike riding once a week up some serious steep hills around my town, and I'm already noticing a difference in my mid-section. It'll wear you out but the paycheck is worth it!
  • tigerlily_18
    Options
    Got it, thanks!
  • lacostalot
    lacostalot Posts: 22
    Options
    hey thanks for all the tips!!!!
  • lacostalot
    lacostalot Posts: 22
    Options
    Sorry for my ignorance. . . why low sodium? What foods should be avoided?
  • jessbeliles
    jessbeliles Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I second that! I carry ALL OF MY WEIGHT in my tummy! How are we supposed to get rid of it?!