2017 is our year!

Options
mistyraquel12
mistyraquel12 Posts: 5 Member
edited January 2017 in Getting Started
There are many of us that are starting over this year. I am one of those many. I have never really taken care of myself in my adult life. It's always been about somebody else. Well that's going to change. I got my fitness pal to track my food and workouts that I do. I'm hoping to find friends on here that I can support and motivate and that will do the same for me! Good luck to everyone and let's kick butt!

Replies

• MagneticGanymede
    MagneticGanymede Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just started this year too.
  • imlindaheart
    imlindaheart Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Me three! And not just weight loss, I decided 2017 will be my year in so many ways and it's already starting to happen for me. If you really really want it, everything you want will be yours! That's the attitude for me this year.
    I haven't added any friends here yet, I guess it's time to do it now, I'll add you both.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    You ladies can all do this, stick with it through the good and bad, one day at a time. Good luck to to you all.
  • MagneticGanymede
    MagneticGanymede Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thanks @dejavuohlala !!
  • anastasias30
    anastasias30 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Add me !
  • SwankyTomato
    SwankyTomato Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me.

I am turning 52 this yr. Last yr was heck beyond all reason for me healthwise.

I need to lose at least 30.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    YIPPPEEE! GO GO GO!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,618 Member
    Options
    Hit me up, we can do this together
  • julz160
    julz160 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a very similar story above. I have had cancer twice and caught it in time. I have 4 kids and want to be able to run around with them. Good luck and strength to us all!!!