I'm sooo bored with everything! (NEED INTERVENTION 911)

Options
Bored with the workouts, bored with the same foods and I feel like I am hanging on by a thread. Work is stressing me the !$%%@$^@ out with layoffs and such. I'm just having a terrible time motivating myself. The crazy thing is that I am compeltely conscious of it. It's like I'm falling off the wagon but I just can't stop.
HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEE Please!

Replies

• gnicolecan
    gnicolecan Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Bored with the workouts, bored with the same foods and I feel like I am hanging on by a thread. Work is stressing me the !$%%@$^@ out with layoffs and such. I'm just having a terrible time motivating myself. The crazy thing is that I am compeltely conscious of it. It's like I'm falling off the wagon but I just can't stop.
  • thury
    thury Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Well do something different. Find a new/different work out tape. Try experiementing with some new food. Small little changes will make a huge differnce. Routine sucks and thats whats hard about dieting and what makes it difficult , finding ways to conquer that routine is what will make you last and get you through this. I have a million food ideas let me know what you like and I can get some to you.
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    True story...just switch something up...or..what always pumps me up is new workout clothes..or you could get a new video or something
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about your workouts or food. You obviously are still eating right and working out...

You're lacking in some other area of life that would normally give you the PEPP in your step. With money, work, lay offs, ect all getting you down...go volunteer some where. Go help an elderly person grocery shop or clean their house, go to the pound and walk a dog...do something that will make you feel special/good/helpful.

Betcha after doing something like that...you'll have a little more HAPPY in your life and will get you motivated again.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

OMG, you are doing SOOOOO GOOOOD! you only have 25lbs to go! Seeing your success motivates me!

Try to find some recipes on www.cookinglight.com
  • Jennay77
    Options
    I hear ya!! But we can do this!! You're doing so well! Keep your head up, you can do it!!
  • gnicolecan
    gnicolecan Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the tips guys.
    It's like I'm having an out of body expereience- need to be good, trying to focus, but the struggle is terrible!
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Shake it up, baby, shake it up!

You're doing so GREAT, buy yourself something (even if it's only a new workout music CD or something) or new clothes or an outfit in the size you're GONNA be when you're done! (I almost did that today - but I've just started! I just wanted to try it on week after week! LOL)

You're ahead of me but my goal is that much and to be BMI below 30!!

Same old food - that's a big diet breaker, so make something different! If you're on a plan then try new styles! Try other country's types of food and spices, on your same ole food!