Any fellow vegans here ?

Options
: )

Replies

• JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    I read vegan as something totally different!
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    I read vegan as something totally different!

Vogons? I was worried I was the only one!

vogon_original.jpg
  • Chandra126
    Chandra126 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    HI :)
    I eat a predominantly vegan diet.

I don't call myself a vegan tho, because I don't necessarily follow the ethical values that a vegan does.

I don't know exactly know what to call myself, on rare occasions (every couple of months) I will find myself wanting to eating a piece of chocolate or maybe (guilty shame) Doritos or cheese pizza, and I do.

Other than the very rare occasion, I do eat a "vegan" diet and have done so for about 25ish years
  • lisa2478
    lisa2478 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm vegan but struggling to lose weight :-( Thinking of going premium on here as it might help me to see where I'm going wrong!
  • LeeBGoode
    LeeBGoode Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegan. And I agree that it is not the weight loss silver bullet that a lot of people think it is! But it works for me and I love it. Everybody is welcome to send me a friend request :smile:
  • Vanillabeanss2
    Vanillabeanss2 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Eating vegan let me gain weight
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Yup; Vegan here since Oct 2014 ;)
  • LateWinterWolf90
    LateWinterWolf90 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm not but i would love some vegan/vegetarian recipes if anyone has any they could message me or something? That'd be great :D
  • RacerGirl22EK
    RacerGirl22EK Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been vegan since October 2015 but due to health issues in October 2016 I had to eat dairy again. But just became vegan again at the beginning of January! Feels good again!
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Vegan here :)
  • opheliaphoenix
    opheliaphoenix Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Not a vegan yet, but have been a vegetarian for about 13 years. I almost went vegan in 2014, but never quite made it completely there in the most honest sense.
  • smw0921
    smw0921 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Vegan here as well for about 5 years. If done the right way you can lose and maintain the weight.
  • sashaannbrown
    sashaannbrown Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've been vegan for almost three years now.