I can't lose my weight

Options
I have to lose 10kg but it is so difficult for me

Replies

• 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    It is difficult for everyone. Do you have a reason why it is more difficult for you? You have come to the right place and made the first move. Just do what MFP tells you to do and you WILL lose weight.
  • db81989
    db81989 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Perhaps you can use a little motivation?! Add me.
  • sandels7
    sandels7 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    First, change your language. Don't own it my calling it "my weight". Next, examine your habits and then decide it's time to change your habits. It's your daily habits that will help you shed the unwanted weight. What are you doing on a daily basis that is contributing to more weight gain?
  • sbrandt37
    sbrandt37 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'm with sandels--If you say you can't, you can't. On the other hand, if you believe you can, you can. Here's what works for me: If someone else can do it, it is possible, and if it is possible, I can do it.

Believe that you can do it. You really can. You can do it because you care about yourself and you want to feel good and be healthy. You don't have to, you want to!

It isn't even that hard. Track your meals honestly, aim for modest calorie deficits daily, get some physical activity every day, when you can do more, do more. That's it. If you do those things, you will lose the weight.

I have lost 20kg that way. Many people here have lost much more than that. You can do it!
  • Bradywho1
    Bradywho1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I could probably help you out! :smile: