Cats

Options

Replies

• itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Poor Widdle. He looks so defeated when his feral hellbeast of a sister claims the ottoman
    n89liqdadasa.jpg
  • SGCFAb5320162016
    SGCFAb5320162016 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    ietavoqli60h.jpg
    x7dc1z196ycr.jpg

Why do all cats love getting under Christmas tree.would love to post pictures of my kitty LeLe if I could figure out how.was my neighbors cat but we feed better here
  • NisaB
    NisaB Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have three :) . Lilly, George, and Little Bit. I will post a photo as soon as I am home this evening. Your babes are all so cute!!!!
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    So cute! He's got the same "try me" look as my feral. I've owned her for almost 10 years now & she is still so socially awkward lol. She never comes out for company & when she tries to rub up against me affectionately, she does it so aggressively that she cracks me up; like ease up wild thang! Everything is done on her time. She's nothing like my sweet, loving lap cat, but she's special in her own way. In her own sassy pants, gutteral growling, forever on-guard way...
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    He's very snuggly with me, lol. Loves to curl up on my chest or my lap and just head-butt me while purring. But let anyone else draw near and he's off like a shot!
  • diviningrod1
    diviningrod1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    How do you post pics?
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    From the reply box task bar menu, click the icon that looks like a piece of paper with the top right corner folded down.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    Cat people.. how the hell do I get a rescue cat to stop eating EVERYTHING? I mean.. She always has food in her bowl and fresh water but that won't stop her from stealing from the bin, eating the fruits from the fruit bowl or attacking the food I'm cooking when I turn my back on her..

The other day little miss Devilish ate a whole red pepper that resulted in her being sick for 3 days.. it wasn't fun to clean up.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Let's see if I did this right.. If I did then this is Poof, in his "look how cute I'm sitting I should have extra treats"-pose

3gop74xj0fd0.png

Now I can see more than just Poofs ears! :laugh: I noticed a few pics tonight didn't fully open... is it just me seeing that or are the rest of you seeing full pictures? Not sure why it does that?
    zoa090xhyny8.jpg Robert is our second cat, he's around 7 years old and came from a rehoming centre in Oxford to us in 2012. As you can see he's made his home !

Robert has such a cool coat!! B)
  • MaybeLed
    MaybeLed Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    This is hands down the greediest cat in the world, also he was so big (and cute) it was hard to say no....
    gdhvbhmvdtg4.jpg