New to MFP not losing weight!

Options
Hello!
Want to introduce myself since this is my first time on a weight loss site. I am not new to the dieting scene however I know I need the support & motivation of others on Myfitnesspal! My mom past away in October of 2010 and my life spiraled out of control along with my weight. I am fighting (& winning) the battle with depression, however I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel. I want to become healthier, stronger and a daughter she would still be proud of. Looking for friends to help me on my journey and I will support you also. All of us are on some kind of journey ~ good luck to you on yours! Thanks!

Replies

• tererob
    tererob Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome... I just my journey 3 weeks ago.. add me if you'd like!
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    You've come to the right place for support! Feel free to friend me if ya like! <3 christina
  • LessMe2B
    LessMe2B Posts: 316
    Options
    this is the right place for support and encouragement. You can add me if you'd like.
  • Ginger1384
    Ginger1384 Posts: 42
    Options
    Welcome to the most amazing site. Good Luck. You can add me if you like.
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. This is an excellent site. I am the same as you about my weight and dieting. I have dieted off and on for most of my adult life. I know WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sending you a friend request.
  • Moneymama_123
    Options
    Welcome!!! I have been on this site for about 6 days and I have found the most supportive people on here. Please add me if you like!!
  • curlysue06
    curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am starting this week as well. I am sorry about your loss. When my grandfather died ( whom i was close with) I, too, gained tons of weight. I have struggled for two years- On & off with losing weight. But I always did it on my own so maybe this site will help! Best wishes to your weight loss!
  • luvinmytwo
    Options
    Hello and welcome. Im new to MFP also and I believe that you will like it here a lot. Good luck, and you can friend me.. :flowerforyou: