Fit Bit

Options
So I am thinking of getting a fit bit but I only want to be wearing it for when I work out and around the house, I do alot of at home exercise DVDS so am wondering if a fit bit would be able to tell me how many calories I have burned during working out. Had a quick look on Argos and there are so many types of fit bit I ama bit confused which one would suit me best? Any help is much appreciated!

Replies

• queencoombs
    queencoombs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I had the Fitbit charge 2 from Santa and it's the best present I ever got!! You can change the settings on the Fitbit so it only picks up movements as exercise as you require. There's a button on the actual watch which you can press when you start your DVD and finish, and it'll tell you how much you've burnt and your heart rate etc Within the specified exercise! I'm addicted to mine - good investment if you're going to use it to its full potential!
  • xxharleyquinnxx
    xxharleyquinnxx Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Great! Exactly what I was looking for! :)
  • ibboykin
    ibboykin Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Get a model that has a heart rate monitor built in. You will find that if you compared to a model without, that the model With is truer accuracy since it is basing solely on steps or time but also factoring in heart rate.