Hello

Options
my name is Susan and I am fairly new to the site. I downloaded the app on my phone and had no idea that there was a web version until a few days ago. Just looking for peeps to encourage me in my weight loss.

Replies

• GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a fantastic site, and the people are totally helpful!!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like!
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    You've come to right place for support! Feel free to friend me if you'd like! <3 christina
  • dmikolas
    dmikolas Posts: 5
    Options
    It's only been a week for me and I love this site!! Have never found anything like it!! Friend me if you want and we'll encourage each other!!!
  • janetbaier
    janetbaier Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Put MFP on my iPad and my computer! Great tool.

Question for anyone: I entered Red Robin Prime Rib sandwich and the site comes up with almost 900 calories! Am I correct in assuming that's the sandwich, cole slaw AND fries? I didn't get fries, substitued with broccoli! According to MFP, a side of fries at Red Robin is over 400 calories. Am I then correct in reducing the original 800+ calories by the 400+ for the fries? Or am I going to starve the rest of today????
  • melonen
    melonen Posts: 17
    Options
    Welcome! I love my MFP friends, they really help. Feel free to add me if you want to! :)
  • SEL_3235
    SEL_3235 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    you are more than welcome to add me as a friend! I will do what ever I can to support and encourage you since I am in the same boat as you are! :) Good luck on your weight loss journey! Sherri
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :) I just came back after taking a break (biggest mistake ever) It feels good to be back.
  • suse75
    suse75 Posts: 33
    Options
    Janet ... about the Red Robin burger... their burgers alone are the 900+. I went to their website and looked at some of their burgers and they are bad. My fave restaurant is Zaxby's and my fave meal there is 1330! So, I set a weight loss goal of 20lbs then I will have half of that meal as a reward. I usually check the restaurant website as well as MFP to make sure I get the right calorie count.