500 Days

Options
13»

Replies

• zudleymarie
    zudleymarie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful! :) Congratulations!
  • Thriceshy
    Thriceshy Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    ago today, I did one of the most important things in my life - I quit smoking. :heart: :flowerforyou: :love: :smile:

I have been quit for 1 Year, 4 Months, 1 Week, 6 Days, 10 hours, 43 minutes and 24 seconds (500 days). I have saved $2,502.23 by not smoking 10,008 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Month, 3 Days and 18 hours of my life. My Quit Date: 3/1/2010 12:00

Wow, time adds up fast....I have been quit 4 months, 2 weeks and a couple days.

I have gained a little weight but found after 3 months of not smoking that I was ready to commit to losing the weight I gained plus some of the excess that I had before I quit. I find that the support of a forum (I joined http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?nav=messages&webtag=ab-quitsmoking has been one of the greatest assistance to my quit). Like FP this non-smoking forum is filled with others doing the same, breaking bad habits!! Life and Health is already feeling better!

Donna

Oh, Donna, the about.com forums and Terry? They made SUCH a difference for me! I hung close to the about.com smoking cessation forums for the first year, and still drop in once a year or so to cheer folks on. You're in a good place!

Kris
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Oh, Donna, the about.com forums and Terry? They made SUCH a difference for me! I hung close to the about.com smoking cessation forums for the first year, and still drop in once a year or so to cheer folks on. You're in a good place!

Kris

I do the same thing Kris just a different website.

http://www.becomeanex.org/
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    congratulations....way to go!! Such a great accomplishment.:flowerforyou:
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    congratulations....way to go!! Such a great accomplishment.:flowerforyou:

Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!