Hi! It's Me! I'm Here!

Options
Hi you guys!!! I'm new here. I'm reaching out to you for inspiration, motivation and good old comraderie.
I am 56 years old this year. I'm not too overweight that its slowing me down but overweight enough that its "bringing me down". I just want to get myself in order and stop with the nagging feeling of....dissatisfaction in myself, and my weight loss and fitness efforts. We'll see how far this goes. There is no shame in trying is there??? :)

Replies

• CitiZoo
    CitiZoo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Annie,

Been here on and off for a while myself. Lost some weight, gained it back, lost it again and guess what...Yes gained it back again with a bit more for good measure. So it seems I find myself in the same position, not too overweight, but just enough to be uncomfortable with myself. All my clothes are a bit tight, and I refuse to buy a larger size. I want to get back into the smallest size cloths I have and dispose of the largest. It seems we are on the same journey, and I wish you the best of luck in achieving your goals.

Tryler
  • kaitertot1
    kaitertot1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Trying is the first step to succeeding
  • anniehh17
    anniehh17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks Tryler, I can't stand being uncomfortable in my too tight clothes. I think I'm just fed up enough to succeed at this although I tried a couple of weeks at time over the last 3 years; but lose the initiative because of the little devil on my shoulder that says. "Go ahead, have another beer. How about some chips and salsa?" You're not too overweight so go ahead and have some more." I hate that little devil!!!!!
    Best to you!!!
  • anniehh17
    anniehh17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    True enough Kaitertot. Trying a bit every day:)