GEEKS! Looking for a fun, magical challenge? Join Ilvermorny,School of Witchcraft & Wizardry!(Term2)

Options
13»

Replies

• gettingreallyfedupnow
    Options
    I'm having some technical hiccups...the link didn't link to the group in the original message, so I tried hitting the reply button and it still didn't take me there (faulty port key perhaps). I then tried replying to the raven to ask for help and the reply won't send either! It looks as if I might be a squib
  • Veggieslovi
    Veggieslovi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    If your using the app, you may need to copy and paste the link into your browser. At least that's what I had to do. ☺️
  • gettingreallyfedupnow
    Options
    Ah, got it. Thank you :smile:
  • ssilver1215
    ssilver1215 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I've never been in a private group, how are they accessed? Under My Groups?
  • aquadolly_
    aquadolly_ Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This sounds like so much fun. Wish I saw this before the deadline but I'll keep watch for next term. Hope you all have a great time and good luck! :)
  • ssilver1215
    ssilver1215 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Someone said earlier that you can still apply!
    aquadolly_ wrote: »
    This sounds like so much fun. Wish I saw this before the deadline but I'll keep watch for next term. Hope you all have a great time and good luck! :)

• LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I just applied, sent friend request.
    So very much hoping to perhaps be accepted, to receive a raven, if by chance or good will.
  • ninthnarnian
    ninthnarnian Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Sent an apllication by late Raven, Hope she left the window open!
  • yumesoraki
    yumesoraki Posts: 4,859 Member
    Options
    Seriously. Anyone who reads this Challenge up until the time the challenge ends, contact the Headmistress. You can get in as a No-Maj at least and participate in the main challenge thread.
  • Saeraphine
    Saeraphine Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    Please note that I will no longer be monitoring this thread.

If you wish to join Ilvermorny after term has begun, please fill out the application, and then send me a message informing me of your interest and app completion.
  • MrsOwlBear
    MrsOwlBear Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Saeraphine wrote: »
    @MrsOwlBear With a username like that, how can we refuse! :smiley: Application received and accepted!

Why thank you!!