Six pack before I'm 30?

Options
I've got 9 months to get a six pack before I turn 30 in October.

I'd say I need to shed about 10 kg of fat before I can start shredding....is this possible, even feasible. Any suggestions for Nutrition/exercise programs? I don't mind exercising but I have a terrible time dieting because I love food too much :(

Replies

• Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    If you eat the right foods, the calories pretty much take care of themselves. Achieving this goal is going to be all about reducing body fat and that is all about diet and yes, it is definitely doable.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,991 Member
    Options
    22# in 9 months?

No problem losing that much weight in that time period but what %BF will you be at at that point? If not at 12% or below, you still probably won't show a 6 pack yet.

We all differ but I have a 6 pack (barely) at 12% but didnot at 15%.

Good luck!
  • CAN_CYP
    CAN_CYP Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the responses, I don't know what i will be I guess I should aim for 10% body fat, I guess I'm currently at 20-25%. I'll give it a shot and try to make it a lifestyle change, I figure I have time to do it.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    CAN_CYP wrote: »
    I've got 9 months to get a six pack before I turn 30 in October.

I'd say I need to shed about 10 kg of fat before I can start shredding....is this possible, even feasible. Any suggestions for Nutrition/exercise programs? I don't mind exercising but I have a terrible time dieting because I love food too much :(

Isn't that the same thing.... "shredding" is losing fat, so your muscles are more defined. Stick to your calorie deficit and start strength training if you don't already!
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    I'm confused. You have 10kg to lose before you start "shredding"?! That doesn't make sense.

What is your current weight and bodyfat percentage?