NSV for those thinking about Insanity

Options
JenBrown0210
JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
NSV=non scale victory just in case you don't know :).

I just did day 3 of Insanity. I know it is early, but I am so excited I wanted to share.

I measured around my stomach when I started, I was 43 inches around my naval. Today 42 inches. My goal is lose 8 inches off around my naval. I thought that was a stretch but hey I am pretty confident it is going to happen!

So to any of those thinking about starting something like Insanity I say go for it! I am so excited to get rid of my mommy belly. I am tracking all of my measurements, calorie burns, things like that. Feel free to add me. I will be posting some before and after pictures in 60 days!

Replies

• Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! We expect weekly updates now! ;-)

I am about to order mine! I want to earn that shirt!!!!
  • Zelsawaf
    Zelsawaf Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Insanity really does work wonders...I just finished a run through a week ago and was really happy with the results. Congrats on your early success and good luck the rest of the way!
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    I'm doing P90X right now and wanna do Insanity after. I'm terrified. Absolutely terrified. Congrats!!
  • jstarr0612
    jstarr0612 Posts: 13
    Options
    I am starting Insanity today!! My husband and I did the Fit Test on Friday just to see what it was like, but we are going to do it again today and actually start the program. I can't wait to see the end results! Good Luck to you and congrats on one inch lost!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!