New & looking for supportive people going through the same s

Options
Hi,
I am struggling with weight. I have been for the last 3-4 years. My goal is not to be skinny but rather to be in shape and healthy. I am 23 and a recent college graduate. I have a very supportive boyfriend, family and friends but I feel I need support from people who are going through the same thing & of course I, too, could support. I hope everyone succeeds!

Replies

• bkw2488
    bkw2488 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Its really nice being on a site with everyone have the same goal!
  • curlysue06
    curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    It is!! ;)
  • triciap79
    triciap79 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You have come to the right place. Everyone here is great for support, encouragment and motivation. It's pretty awesome having so many people in one place that truly understand what we are going through. Add me if you'd like another friend. Best of luck to you. :o)
  • GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend, if you would like!
  • RCMILLER2
    RCMILLER2 Posts: 38
    Options
    :smile: Welcome and feel free to add me
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard
  • curlysue06
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Good luck on your weight loss journey!! This is a great site, feel free to add me as a friend.
  • KasandraKristine
    KasandraKristine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Good Luck on your weight loss! You can add me for motivation and support ;)
  • tastigger
    tastigger Posts: 65
    Options
    Welcome! I will send you a friend request, as having people that are going through the same thing helps so much!
  • jessbeliles
    jessbeliles Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! great to have you on board! Feel free to add me!
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your quest. Please feel free to add me as well
  • tinachris14
    tinachris14 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    you can add me :) i started on this site 34 days ago..BEST thing ive ever done for myself. everyone on here is so supportive and if it wasn't for my mfp friend i probably would have gave up by now...best of luck to you!
  • grant955
    grant955 Posts: 1
    Options
    Kia ora (Hello) from Auckland New Zealand my name is Grant and I want to lose weight
  • artist444
    artist444 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    MFP is awesome!!! Great tools to use and people to support you. I've been using it since Jan. and love it!! Feel free to add me!
  • kmgstevens
    kmgstevens Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for some motivation, so I'd love to be friends so we could help one another.
  • lindajay3
    lindajay3 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Congrats on starting your journey - it is so much easier when you have MFPals to support you along the way!! I'll send a friend request!
  • curlysue06
    Options
    Thank you all! Your motivation and success stories are already helping me!!
  • mommachef
    mommachef Posts: 52
    Options
    Welcome!

Just remember to log in every day and track every single piece of food that passes your lips. Getting out there and getting some exercise will help you physically AND mentally. Get those endorphins going! You can do it!