Fitness pals wanted

Options
Need other stats to cheer. I am a 41 year old woman, standing 5'3" with forty or more extra pounds to drop. I'm mostly interested in the health part of the journey. My levels are okay, but my weight and inactivity had been taking their toll.

Love my excersize bike and eating healthier. More energy, less stress. Anyone with similar interests please add me.

Replies

• mevans7165
    mevans7165 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm also on a health journey as well as just shedding a few pounds. Feel free to add for mutual support, Mark
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    I'll be 40 next month and I've been at this for 3 years consistently after many false starts and finally figuring it out. Feel free to add!
  • sbeas4
    sbeas4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 years old, but I have always been on and off with being able to keep extra weight off. I've finally had the motivation again recently to be healthier- not to look good, but for actual health benefits. My trouble is I lose motivation quickly. Having a friend to add would help a lot and even share stories with. :) feel free to add me.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    I'm your height, but I've got further to go. Started at 254. Now 229. Want to get to at least 140. Add as you like!
  • Katniss326
    Katniss326 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me as well. I could also use more motivated friends to help keep me motivated and on track.
  • frantzcr
    frantzcr Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Invitation sent
  • kandisn7
    kandisn7 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Invitation sent :)
  • linda212121
    linda212121 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Heyheather2711
    Heyheather2711 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am 29 stuck in a wheelchair and very sedentary, I recently lost control of my legs and I'm unable to use them, due to permanent youmuscular damage, I am battling a very rare neuromuscular disease, I was very activities to run and do other things and I gained weight due to being in the will chair, I'm definitely looking for inspiration to people to encourage me, I need to lose about 40 pounds as I was always so tiny. I am doing a gluten-free and Paleo diet to help with my autoimmune issues!
  • BlueAfternoon
    BlueAfternoon Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I have always struggled with eating disorder stuff and after losing too much weight in a very short amount of time, I've (nearly) put most of it back on. I need to for my health and my sanity, lose in for good this time, and in a healthy way. Look forward to sharing journey's with anyone willing to accept my friend request haha!
  • twobuttonsandabow
    twobuttonsandabow Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I sent you an invitation
  • honeybuns08
    honeybuns08 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends who are serious about weight loss. Maybe we can swap recipes or healthy food tips. Feel free to add me. :D
  • Fitme2016mfp
    Fitme2016mfp Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me everyone!!
  • lisa2478
    lisa2478 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request :-)