I'm new and need some motivating friends! :)

Options
Hi alllll! I'm new to this site and looking to get into great shape before I head off to college this August at the University of Texas at Austin. I'm very active but lord knows we all need a little motivation from time to time! I need some positive influence and support so add me as a friend if you would like!

Thanks and Good Luck to everyone!! :)

Replies

• queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of your motivation team. By all means, add me.
  • tristajanelle
    Options
    Who doesn't need some more motivational friends? I certainly can use all the help I can get! lol add me if you like :)
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    hey! im from wales (UK) sooo feeel freee to add me :D i sometimes need motivation aswell, especiallly on my 'bad' days lol x
  • stephrawrrr
    Options
    Hey there! I know college can be super stressful, so if you need some college-wise advice on de-stressing you can add me :D If you're on MFP, you're gonna do awesome!
  • txgator
    txgator Posts: 65
    Options
    Well I am in Killeen, Texas just north of you. You are going to be going to a great place for staying in shape as there is a lot to do there. And you are on Myfitnesspal. It is a GREAT place if you need motivation as the people on here are wonderful. Good luck in your quest...:)
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    Hello, welcome.
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Welcome, best of luck, feel free to add me!
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! And have a blast at college! I lost 10-15lbs my freshmen year but put it back on years 2-4. Avoid those french fries and maybe the "freshmen 15" can be a "negative 15" for you! :-)
  • cheybond
    cheybond Posts: 11
    Options
    Thank you so much to everyone!! It feels great to know I have yall on here as a support system! :)
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I am so Jealous...I love UT and I love Austin, TX...you go girl! Make us proud...
  • LauraLove85
    Options
    Welcome girl! Let's motivate each other! :)
  • BunmisBox
    BunmisBox Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yea, I need motivation as well. Let's do this!!!!!
  • zoefilo74
    zoefilo74 Posts: 3
    Options
    ive just joint today and need all the motivation i can get so feel free to add me!

zoe
  • txgator
    txgator Posts: 65
    Options
    I am so Jealous...I love UT and I love Austin, TX...you go girl! Make us proud...

I live near Austin and its pretty cool (weird) but I DO seriously miss Utah. One of my favorite places!
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me!!!
  • jessbeliles
    jessbeliles Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to be on board with you! feel free to add me! :)
  • plv2010
    plv2010 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I also just joined, and am in search of a few motivating friends. Feel free to add me.
  • sasham100
    sasham100 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm a college junior who just joined. I'd love some motivating friends around my age to encourage me to keep it up once school starts again at the end of August. Feel free to add me!
  • debrajo_j
    debrajo_j Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too. I am a very positive person and could use the same support. Add me as a friend. Austin, how cool!