I want to lose 100 pounds!

Options
GummyLionGirl
GummyLionGirl Posts: 23 Member
edited January 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there! I've never been serious about my weight..... Until now. Something changed. I recently turned 33! I'm still young enough to change my life. I don't want to be "heavy" forever. Id like to wear a 2 piece just once. Even if I'm 35 by the time that happens. I weigh 257 pounds..... What I wouldn't give to be under the obese rate. I haven't seen under 200 in almost 10 years! I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!! My goal is 157!!!!!! I CAN DO THIS

Replies

• RaiderFred1
    RaiderFred1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can do it. You just have to stick with it.
  • lowcarbog
    lowcarbog Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You sure can do it!! Hell, if so can lose 75lbs like I did last year, anybody can do it! Just take it week by week and try not to focus on the overall amount you have to lose! You will crush this. Good luck!
  • thuderousthighss
    thuderousthighss Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey we almost have the same goal to lose, I'm 359lbs and my current goal weight is to get down to 200lbs.
  • bigzz08
    bigzz08 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can do this add me for support
  • olsogo
    olsogo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can do it for sure. Don't get discouraged on days that you feel you have lost control and eat everything in sight! Life happens. I used to do that and give up. Just forgive yourself and move on. One day at a time. Before you know it all the 1/2 lb. losses add up and you are buying smaller clothes. You deserve to feel good about yourself. Best of luck to you!