Hello

Options
hi all,

My name is su. I need to loose weight desperately. Am 5 .0 tall $ weigh 165 pounds. Am in perfect health but my doctor's have told me to loose 30 lbs ASAP or they'll put me in obese category. All, please help me. Don't know what to do. I exercise 4 times a week doing weights. Also am vegetarian & don' t really eat that much.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Replies

• shai29
    shai29 Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me :)
  • amjmomma
    amjmomma Posts: 41
    Options
    It's not so bad being in the obese category; I'm there now! lol...But, I feel how frustrated you must be. Feel free to add me as a friend and I'll encourage you as much as I can!
  • JeremySTalbot
    Options
    Hi, and welcome to MFP, feel free to add me my name is Jeremy. I'll be sure to try to help you stay on track, with as much support as I can give.
  • jesseylou22
    Options
    Remember, it's not about not eating much, it's about fueling your body. If you don't get the proper nutrition your body stores fat instead of burning it. Make sure you eat enough. Eat at least most of your exercise calories back, and weights are good, but make sure you get cardio in. I would alternate the days you do weights and cardio as well.. Hope that helps! :)