Climbing back on the wagon-20lb gain

I'm trying to climb back on telhe wagon. I haven't eaten right, been to the gym, or been conscious of my weight since Thanksgiving week. I gained just about 20lbs. I'm fighting depression and fibromyalgia. Sometimes I get bad episodes and am down for a week. I need to do this for myself and my health. I'm struggling because I don't have a support system at home. Anyone else in the same boat?

Replies

• serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    I'm back after regaining 30ish of the 50 I'd lost before. Took me a couple years to gain it back, but it won't take that long to get rid of it. :smile:

I was diagnosed with fibromylagia in my earlier twenties. It turns out, my hormonal birth control was contributing to that. I got off the depo shots, it went away. I had a child, then got back on pills and the pains came right back. I haven't taken hormones since and only occasionally have a flair up, usually in my hips.

I'd be happy to help support you!
  • aiharrison
    aiharrison Posts: 6 Member
    I'm trying hard to get back on track. I completed a 2 month boot camp at the YMCA with my daughter before the holidays. I've gained back all weight I lost and am having a hard time getting back on track exercising. I hope you can get back on track. I personally know how hard it can be. I also know it's so worth it to. Well after all this I've guilted myself to get on treadmill. :smile:
  • Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. I am cheering you on, jpearson1289. God bless.