A Mom who sold everything

Options
Would love more friends here who also love adventure & struggle with being a foodie junkie! I'm a 43yr old mom with 3 girls who are one their own for the most part. I am also recently broken hearted and now living and working on the road. Excited as I am getting healthier and stronger AGAIN. And I need more friends who are doing that too. Being a mom is a tough job of wearing many hats. Now I have the opportunity to do some fun things and learn some new side jobs. Can't wait to hear about your story and journey also!

Replies

• kimberlysexton626
    Options
    I have 3 girls myself. Just had my 3rd one in October. I've been a single mom for 5 years now. I decided to take this year for me. I started keto Friday and it's amazing so far!
  • MomSpelledBackwards
    Options
    That is great Kimberly! Keep up the good fight. It takes a brave person to be a mom :smile:
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I am a single mom of a beautiful 11 year old daughter whom I homeschool...I have been Keto for a while now and have lost 91 lbs...Feel free to add me ....wishing you much success on your journey
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    I'm obviously not a mom (or a parent for that matter), but I found your story to be pretty inspirational, so I thought I'd pop in and say: Welcome! :)
  • DavidVXR
    DavidVXR Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm a grandfather of the best little girl and father to a gorgeous mom who will always be my little girl.
  • MomSpelledBackwards
    Options
    It's so great to meet all of you and you have unique stories of your own. I love your profiles! And it sounds like you all have some pretty awesome reasons to get healthy and feel healthy again. I am really starting to see little changes in my body from my hard work and self control. I have been putting off logging my food for too long. Glad I'm doing it!