Fried Chicken

Options
Can I eat some fried chicken wings? I know it sounds silly being I am trying to lose weight but dinner was made for me and-its fried chicken drums.

Replies

• brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    come on nothing fried!!!
  • MsElphaba
    MsElphaba Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I have 5 every week, at least! The ones I get are "naked" (unbreaded).

And for the record... there isn't anything you "can't" have. The key word is moderation.

PS... I have my 5 wings with a side salad (blue cheese on the side), split fried pickles with my son, and a beer.
  • PamelaRose88
    Options
    Well really, you can do whatever you want! the choice is yours! but is it worth it? If you've been working hard to lose weight, is 10 minutes of tasty chicken eating worth an hour of exercise time? or the alternative of not losing as much weight as you would if you hadnt eaten it?
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    And for the record... there isn't anything you "can't" have. The key word is moderation.

Absolutely! It's not a game of "Mother May I."

Even if you can't eat whatever you like, at least in portions and frequency, you should like whatever you eat.
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I eat fried chicken and waffles every other Friday with my daddy. I TRY to make sure it fits into my calorie goals. Sometimes I go a little over. Hasn't hurt my weight loss any. :flowerforyou:
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I don't play the "I cant eat this" game.. I eat what I want as long as it fits in my calories!! There are lots of things I eat that people see in my diary and *gasp* at but as long as Im steadily losing, Im apparently doing something right.
  • hannavasgreen
    hannavasgreen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    didn't you post earlier about why you have stopped losing weight???

Not saying it's the fried chicken and I know everything in moderation but still.......
  • brit49
    Options
    didn't you post earlier about why you have stopped losing weight???

Not saying it's the fried chicken and I know everything in moderation but still.......
    [/quot

I read that post, that why I said that. Maybe he should give that up for a while.
  • c_hamm80
    c_hamm80 Posts: 11
    Options
    For the record haven't had fried foods in awhile but with the lack of weight lose its not worth it now. I guess baked chicken will have to do. Now I gotta wait even longer to eat. LOL.
  • brit49
    Options
    For the record haven't had fried foods in awhile but with the lack of weight lose its not worth it now. I guess baked chicken will have to do. Now I gotta wait even longer to eat. LOL.

He He He, now that's a better choice, we are only here to help. I wish someone was there to stop me from eating the cheesecake yesterday lunch
  • c_hamm80
    c_hamm80 Posts: 11
    Options
    Cheesecake huh? Bad bad bad. I know Saturday turning down that red velvet cake was hard but since I didn't work out it was a must. But I'm so hungry I don't wanna wait for this Yummy plain baked drum. I will lose at least 4 lbs this week
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    My favorite meal of all time is my moms fried chicken and gravy